Coil Rebuilding Tar Heaters For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Coil Rebuilding Tar Heaters For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 07:16 pm:

I have several of these new never used Hamilton Beach 750 Watt fifth burners for sale. Compact and Great for heating tar for repotting rebuilt coils. Price is $25 each plus $13.60 Priority Mail.
One
Contact Ron Patterson at modeltcoils(at)windstream(dot)net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

Now if you could find a source for the tar .... that would be great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Mark, any lumber yard should have it. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

Or any roofer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Message sent...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 04:52 pm:

Three 750 Watt hot plates left and one 1300 Watt hotplate for the same price plus Priority Mail large flat rate box shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

Ron, I would like the 1300w please. Erik_larson@hotmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 05:54 pm:

Four 750 Watt hot plates left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 06:18 pm:

Ron, the PM system doesn’t seem to be working for me. Please email your payment preference directly to erik_larson@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Anybody else having issues with Private Messages??? Very frustrating.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 03:31 pm:

Erik: I just sent you a test message via your profile pg on the forum, you are welcome to send me one via the forum if you like. Sorry I cannot help much if something is not working, but I'm happy to try this test. Best, jb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration