FS 1950 Ford woodie

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1950 Ford woodie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 12:39 am:

I have two 1950 Fords A woody project with a four door parts car . I have over 20,000.00 in the car . I will take 10,000.00 . For more information call 512 234 0243 or send a email . The cars are in Burnet Tx 78611 .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 09:34 am:

Perry,

Just to clarify - are you selling (1) 1950 Ford Woody two door & (1) 1950 Ford Woody two door for $10,000 ?

You might want to give a description of each car & let folks know if they roll on tires that hold air & steer so they can be loaded on a trailer.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:42 am:

$ 10,000.00 for the two cars . If anyone is interested they should call . There is to much to list here . I bought the woodie from a body shop in Austin they had put new floor boards and new rockers in it . I have the original wood I think it could be used . The four door has had the complete drive line rebuilt buy a professional for a cruiser ,350 motor,400 turbo auto trans , brakes and radiator .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration