T parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MELVIN G, KING on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 02:46 pm:

how do you put pics on here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

Same way as posting to the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

The general problem I have experienced is the size limit per picture. If memory serves, you are allowed a 250kb limit, which is far less than most cameras, even phone cameras store pictures. The forum does not resize the picture automatically for you. If you can download a photo resizing application on your phone or computer, it will help get the picture to the right size. My app does not let you specify a "bite" size, unfortunately, so I have to reduce the picture and try uploading the attachment until it goes through.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 07:53 pm:

This is a double posting;
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/825531.html?1515551306

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration