OT: Zenith-1 Model A Carb for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT: Zenith-1 Model A Carb for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

I bought this for my speedster project as I was told it was for a model T. After I did some research I have found it is actually for a Model A.

I have no use for it so maybe someone on here does.

$100 Includes free shipping anywhere in the USA

PM or direct email me at vwfool@aol.com

c1c2c3c4c5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 10:43 am:

$80 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 11:45 am:

Scott, if you're building a T speedster the Model A Ford Intake and Exhaust manifolds are easily attached to a T's block with an adapter. Perfect for a speedster since those manifolds have wider better breathing ports. Lang's sells all the parts you'd need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

Yeah I saw that recently but I just put my cars up for sale. Just trying to liquidate my stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 10:07 am:

$65 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Bump

$55 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 04:25 pm:

Bump $50 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 02:53 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:24 am:

$45 shipped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 07:59 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Sold to John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration