WANTED: Accessory Metal Rear Window Frame....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Accessory Metal Rear Window Frame....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:09 am:

... for ‘26-‘27 Ford touring or roadster. I’m wanting to replace a nearly 50 year old tattered top on my ‘26 roadster. It’ll be a new Classitique top but I don’t care for the sewn in “isinglass”. Ideally the rear window frame would be nickel plated, rounded corners and dimensions of approximately 18” X 8”. Thank you for your consideration. george house (512) 376-4180

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:40 pm:

George, have these two, good glass in each. Been hauling to swap meets for 3 years, no takers, was @ 40 each, mark down special @ $10 ea.

The smaller one is approx. glass area of 18" wide, 7" tall. Non-ferrous outer frame would need re finishing.

Dan

see my profile for direct email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

Dan, George has first dibs on this, for sure, as he initiated the request, but if he doesn't buy the top one, I sure would like to buy it. Thanks,
Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 03:44 pm:

Thanks Dan. I’ll take the top frame. Will PM you....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration