Wanted: Wrist pin/pins for Ford standard bore cast iron piston.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Wrist pin/pins for Ford standard bore cast iron piston.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

Hey guys, I need to find a good usable Wrist pin for a cast iron Ford standard 3.75 bore piston. The pin's diameter new is .740 and length is 3.50. I need one but can take four. I need one but will take up to 4 if you have them.

Thanks in advance,

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

I forgot to add that the year of the motor is 1925.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration