1925 Ford Roadster / Speedster for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 Ford Roadster / Speedster for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:08 pm:

I have decided to focus on my other projects and sell off my Model T’s.

1925 Ford Roadster / Speedster project – Complete original drivetrain, engine turns over with good compression. I bought this chassis to originally build a speedster but then I found a ’25 roadster tub, then I got a set of wire wheels and hubs and just kept collecting parts. My goal was to build a car that could do descent in traffic with a descent top speed. Here is a list of everything the car comes with:
- Ruckstell big drum rear end that needs rebuilt with correct original shifter (Chassis still has original ’25 rear end)
- 3 to 1 Ring and Pinion for higher top speed
- Original Warford auxiliary transmission w/ shortened torque tube and radius rods
- ’25 Roadster tub (tacked together with only a couple tacks for mock up and dreaming)
- ’26-’27 original wire wheels and hubs, tires are shot but hold air
- Speedster style gas tank, nice original windshield frame, battery holder w/ 6 volt battery, exhaust pipe and muffler pieces, 4 coil boxes, good steering wheel to replaced cracked one currently on the car, dash panel, extra fire wall, extra cowl top, running board brackets, 2 hoods (not sure if either is correct, might be tall ones and this needs a short one?)
- 2 different pairs of disc wheels. Not sure off of what but was starting to collect disc wheels for this build. Also comes with 3 model A wheels too.
- Extra front end from a ’26-’27. Spindles will lower the front a bit and I was going to use the spring and front end to be sent off to Sid’s Drop Axle for reverse eye spring and 3” drop but never got that far.
- Rear spring already has a reverse eye treatment done to it
- Comes with a new set of shackles for the front end, new outside oil line kit and a new generator mounted on the engine.

Will not sell parts separately. It all goes together.

I have additional pictures I can email.

Clear title

Located in Yachats, Oregon 97498

Asking $5200 or best offer. I am negotiable.

I also have a '26 Roadster I am selling on here. Willing to make a package deal if you want both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Bump

Price drop

$4500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

Neat project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 02:52 am:

$4000 firm.

Probably worth that in parts

No I will not sell parts off of it. I want it to all go together

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Helgeson on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 05:11 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Campbell on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:31 pm:

Do you still have your '26 Roadster for sale? What are you asking for it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 12:10 pm:

The ‘26 has sold.

But I still have the ‘25

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 07:58 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

Will consider trades for Aircooled Volkswagens or Cushman Scooters

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIMOTHY SHAWN ELDER on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

I have a 46 Step Thru with rebuilt engine and wheels, with a title I would be interested in possible trading for your 25 project. tim in omaha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Tim I sent you a pm. Never heard back from you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration