I have decided to focus on my other projects and sell off my Model Ts.
1925 Ford Roadster / Speedster project Complete original drivetrain, engine turns over with good compression. I bought this chassis to originally build a speedster but then I found a 25 roadster tub, then I got a set of wire wheels and hubs and just kept collecting parts. My goal was to build a car that could do descent in traffic with a descent top speed. Here is a list of everything the car comes with:
- Ruckstell big drum rear end that needs rebuilt with correct original shifter (Chassis still has original 25 rear end)
- 3 to 1 Ring and Pinion for higher top speed
- Original Warford auxiliary transmission w/ shortened torque tube and radius rods
- 25 Roadster tub (tacked together with only a couple tacks for mock up and dreaming)
- 26-27 original wire wheels and hubs, tires are shot but hold air
- Speedster style gas tank, nice original windshield frame, battery holder w/ 6 volt battery, exhaust pipe and muffler pieces, 4 coil boxes, good steering wheel to replaced cracked one currently on the car, dash panel, extra fire wall, extra cowl top, running board brackets, 2 hoods (not sure if either is correct, might be tall ones and this needs a short one?)
- 2 different pairs of disc wheels. Not sure off of what but was starting to collect disc wheels for this build. Also comes with 3 model A wheels too.
- Extra front end from a 26-27. Spindles will lower the front a bit and I was going to use the spring and front end to be sent off to Sids Drop Axle for reverse eye spring and 3 drop but never got that far.
- Rear spring already has a reverse eye treatment done to it
- Comes with a new set of shackles for the front end, new outside oil line kit and a new generator mounted on the engine.
Will not sell parts separately. It all goes together.
I have additional pictures I can email.
Located in Yachats, Oregon 97498
Asking $5200 or best offer. I am negotiable.
I also have a '26 Roadster I am selling on here. Willing to make a package deal if you want both.
Probably worth that in parts
No I will not sell parts off of it. I want it to all go together
Do you still have your '26 Roadster for sale? What are you asking for it?
The 26 has sold.
But I still have the 25
Will consider trades for Aircooled Volkswagens or Cushman Scooters
I have a 46 Step Thru with rebuilt engine and wheels, with a title I would be interested in possible trading for your 25 project. tim in omaha
Tim I sent you a pm. Never heard back from you