1926 Ford Roadster for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Ford Roadster for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

I have decided to focus on my other projects and sell off my Model T’s.

1926 Ford Roadster – Complete running and driving car. Still 6 volt. Needs headlights and tail light wired up. I have only driven this car a few times since I bought it. I don’t fit in it very well (too tall and too fat) so as much as I like it I need to let it go. Car came from Arizona so it is very dry.

My initial intention for this car was to remove the fenders and running boards and make a vintage hot rod out of it but keep the original drivetrain. Sort of in the style of Clayton Paddison’s car.

Here is a list of everything the car comes with:
- Ruckstell big drum rear end that works great, no issues
- 3 to 1 Ring and Pinion for higher top speed (not installed)
- ’26-’27 original wire wheels and hubs, 2 tires are new
- Extra front end from a ’26-’27. I was going to use the front end to be sent off to Sid’s Drop Axle for a 3” drop but never got that far
- Spare tire mount with extra spoke wheel but its only good for looks
- Rocky Mountain Drum Brake bands but no linkage or anything else
- New fuel bulb shut off valve and water pipe hoses
- Comes with a new set of shackles for the front and rear ends, extra fuel tank, new air cleaner, accessory locking steering column with key, 2 new coil boxes, 2 new hub caps, new starter button, new gaskets (not installed)
- Small area of rust in trunk floor, rear trunk lid is beat up, and I only have one side of the top bows for the top. No seat springs. They were missing when I bought it which I felt was no problem so I could build a thinner seat. Has a seat bottom cushion from what who knows but it works for me to drive it
I have additional pictures I can send.

Clear title

Located in Yachats, Oregon 97498

Asking $7500 or best offer. I am negotiable.

I also have a '25 Roadster / Speedster project for sale. Willing to make a package deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 06:58 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration