FS Late Brass Era Front Front Fender Irons

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Late Brass Era Front Front Fender Irons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:54 pm:

I have 3 spare front fender irons. Late brass era, 14, 15, 16. Need straightened, but are in nice shape, with no major rust pitting, or wear at the fender eye bolt location.

Asking $35 each plus shipping.

Paypal, Credit Card over the phone through my merchant account, or USPS money order.

PM me for details,
Benji

PS: Just getting over a double bought of bronchitis and the flu, so bear with me if Im not too quick to respond. Seems Ill feel alot better one day, then the next horrible!

A

B

C

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 12:09 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 11:29 pm:

$30 each plus shipping. These arent hard to straighten back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:25 am:

Benji, Id do $100 ,postpaid to 44857. Let me know, tmorsher@icloud.com Thanks, tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 12:06 pm:

Sold pending payment. Thanks Tim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Thanks Benji, multiple buyer here, you are first class !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration