Looking for a 14 motor or block.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for a 14 motor or block.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Devin Cary on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 01:12 am:

I have a 14 with a later motor and would like to find the correct year engine for it. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 11:23 am:

I have a 1914 complete running motor in My 1911, that I drive now . I have the correct 1911 motor that I will be installing in my car in the near future . I am asking 4,000.00 for the motor . It starts and runs great , The 14 motor was modified to look like a 11 . You can call me for details . 512 234 0243 Perry Burnet Texas 78611 .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

Hi Devin,

Try contacting Dave Huson in Longmont. He has several blocks for sale and gets more frequently. Also, he's not too far from you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 09:14 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

I have a nice 14 Touring with a 23 starter motor. Over the past 15 years I have collected parts for a 14 motor. I really doubt Iíll ever put it together so the Block and all the other bits are available as a kit of parts. Contact me at tonybowker AT aol.com you know what to do if you are interested.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration