Wanted: (3) 1928 Model AA 20" wire wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: (3) 1928 Model AA 20" wire wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Leonhardt on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Looking for (3) 1928 Ford Model AA 20" wire wheels. Thank you, Jack

920-226-1005

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

Jack, I can't find it right now, but was looking on Craigslist 2 days ago and someone had 3 AA wire wheels for sale. I don't have time to look now, but you might want to hit one of those nationwide craigslist searches. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 10:59 pm:

i have one i will check it out tomorrow.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hallenbeck on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

Hey there, Jack. Here's someone selling three. It must be the ad that Matthew was referring to:
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/d/model-aa-ford-wire-spoke/6420441322.ht ml

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

Michael, Good catch. Those are the ones. - Matt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration