Wanted four 21 inch model A tires, Barn rollers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted four 21 inch model A tires, Barn rollers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 03:12 pm:

I want to buy 4 "21 inch tires" for model A rims on a barn T. I'm not looking for great or new tires just some to roll it around the barn and test drive it on the farm. I am hunting these for my father who is reviving a T from a 45 year hibernation.

Now for the catch, I need these shipped to me or delivered. My disability limits the distance I can drive to retrieve them to a few miles.

Jim Fisher

Peachtree City, GA 30269

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

Just a thought - summit sells 21 tires for $99 each, free shipping. Shipping alone can be expensive on tires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 06:43 pm:

James:

I have 4 Goodyear All Weather tires that would help your problem.

Send message.

Bob J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

Mr. Fisher,

I don't know what your time frame is, but I am right up the road in Atlanta. Over the next month or so, I will be replacing the Model A wheels on my 26 Coupe with T wire rims and buying new tires for them. Don't know if you are willing to buy wire rims and tires or not, but I will have five complete wheels for sale fairly soon I hope. I can't give you an exact day/time yet they will be available because I will probably have to sand blast or something the T wire rims I am buying, plus get them painted, then mount new tires. My Model A rims are painted black and look pretty good to me. The tires show some age, but I have been driving all around my neighborhood on them with no issues. The tires have a lot of tread and are worn evenly across. Just a thought here if you have any interest, let me know...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/801627.html?1508847619#POST1009925.

Only the Good Years are available.

$100.00 plus shipping

Bob J.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration