Chrome Wire Wheel nuts wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Chrome Wire Wheel nuts wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

Anyone have some Chrome nuts for 26/27 wire wheels in decent shape for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 06:40 pm:

Do they have to be original? I have five or six repos from the 1980's that I just came across the other day while going through some parts boxes. I'll go in the basement and see how many are there and their condition.
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

Thanks Marshal, those would work. Please quote me a price too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 09:26 pm:

I miscounted: there are more than I remembered! 10 excellent ones and six that need to be replated. Just pay for a mailer and the postage and they're yours.
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Hmmm. Maybe a small box or the smallest flat rate USPS box will suffice? E-Mail me your address and I'll check which is cheaper at the Post Office on Tuesday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

Thanks So much!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration