Model T/Model A Crankshaft For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T/Model A Crankshaft For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 01:41 am:

Excellent drilled full pressure model A crank, set up for T block, 4 model A rods new bearings. This shaft was ground and magnafluxed new rod bearings, new pistons with rings.

These were installed in an engine and never ran. I am replacing the shaft with a Scat stroked shaft and new Scat rods, the only reason I'm changing it out.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 11:52 am:

Price, pictures please.
MFG,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

I sent email. this morning with questions

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 12:34 am:

I have answered all of you that responded. I gave you my phone number, call me for particulars as to journal sizes and other information.

thnx

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration