In the Spirit of Not Throwing Anything Away - Open Car Front Floor Mat for Price of Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: In the Spirit of Not Throwing Anything Away - Open Car Front Floor Mat for Price of Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

Over the years, I cut holes in the front floor mat of Betsy, my 1924 cut-off touring car, first for a heater grate, then a poorly done hole for a Ruckstell shifter.

Recently, I bought an untrimmed new floor mat from Snyder's and did a much neater job of cutting the required holes.

So, I'm offering my old floor mat (with some extra material for patches) for just $20.00, which will hopefully be enough to cover the cost of shipping.

Better to essentially give away the old mat than just throw it out.

If interested, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions, thanks! :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 02:01 pm:

Iíll take it please mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

The mat and trimmings are sold to John, thanks John and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration