WTB Headlights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Headlights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:30 pm:

Hello,

Looking to purchase two headlights for my 1927 speedster WIP.

I am more specifically looking for the earlier style standalone ones that bolt directly into the frame, not the headlight bar type. If possible, reflectors (Dont have to be in good condition), bulb socket, lens, and nickel trim ring would be excellent.

Looking for ones that are in good condition with nice patina, worn paint, maybe even light rust! Not looking for blasted and primed (Well, maybe eventually).

Let me know what youve got. Will pay through paypal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:55 pm:

Sounds like you were looking for 1926 model headlights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 11:34 pm:

John,Pretty sure in my storage bldg. across town I have a pair of the shells with stands only,maybe one reflector,no rims or lenses,worn black paint,maybe a bit of surface rust,no pitting. Not sure about the sockets. Would take $45 for the pair shipping included. If interested I'll check them when I'm down there,pictures too if wanted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 12:32 am:

I have a pair of NOS drum headlights much like the ones that came with the Mercury body kits. These are perfect original never mounted. They are the correct size for model t's

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 07:32 am:

Robbie, thank you but I'm going to try and see if I can find everything together first as lenses and reflectors can get expensive, and I don't need new ones for my speedster!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 11:24 am:

Oops, sorry, meant Steve, not Robbie! Just realized my mistake...

Still looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 02:47 am:

I'm new user and think I have a pair that matches your intent. Doing a speedster too. Just had one pair powder coated (they were supposed to just primer). So 2 pairs of rime, coated & nickle, I'll have to decide what I want. Have reflectors one so so they other dim. The headlights are still mounted on fender so I'll need to detach. No glass or bulb sockets. Just too some quick photos. If interested can send better figure out shipping $ and price.Headlightsreflctors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 06:18 am:

John, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

Managed to find a nice rebuilt pair on eBay.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration