60 year collection of T parts - all years - bulk lot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 60 year collection of T parts - all years - bulk lot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Cargal on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 02:49 pm:

My father passed away several years ago and left a barn full of Ford Model T parts. He was also a Model A enthusiast (those parts have been sold), but as the barn is being cleaned out of A model parts I am finding more Model T parts. There are body parts, engines, transmissions, flywheels, generators, axles, nuts, bolts, suspension, you name it. I have no way of knowing what is there, or what years it fits (I am not part of the T hobby), but I would like to sell as a lot at a reduced cost. All interested parties please contact joecargal@hotmail.com . If this ad is still up, the lot is still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Cargal on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

My apologies, the parts are located in northwest Georgia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Cargal on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 03:16 pm:

http://tinypic.com/r/2njjc5e/9

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Cargal on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

http://tinypic.com/r/15gt7p0/9

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Cargal on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 03:21 pm:

Apparently this is an ancient BB that doesn't accept pictures or URLs...I do have photos of parts, e-mail me with interest. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Cargal on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

To be a little more specific...very little, if any, of these parts should be teens. All of the parts should be stock parts for T's in the mid twenties, since that's what he concentrated on. No items like rare Frontenac heads or brass T parts, for sure.

As mentioned in the first post, all A model parts are sold and unavailable.

Thanks for the interest...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

Joe: Sent email, please check your inbox. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Cargal on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

I appreciate the response that this ad has had...all of the T parts have been sold, they left this morning. Again...all parts have been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration