1925 coupe wood patterns or plans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 coupe wood patterns or plans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale morley on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Look for a set of wood plans for a 1924-25 coupe or old wood that could be used for patterns,

Mainly need from the package tray up , around the back window and top

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 12:00 am:

Dale, send me a PM. I tried to send you one but it comes up "Profile Doesn't Exist." Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 05:24 am:

Ron Buckley from Port Williams Nova Scotia has made a great set, I have used them a couple times,sure made life easy out of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 04:23 am:

Dale, are you out there? :-) Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration