Kingston L Series carbs for sale -- Projects

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Kingston L Series carbs for sale -- Projects
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

Trying to clean up the shop and turn some things in to money at the same time.

Here is a box of Kingston L carburetors and parts. 8 or 9 bodies, 4 bowls ranging from OK to very nice, several of the carbs have the plugs missing, most of them have the flapper, some have the bowl nut, some have the choke setup, etc.

Then there is one later one for 26/7 with the swivel and that unique bowl that only fits that carb. Note that it is missing the bowl drain.

You get everything in the photos, nothing more, nothing less for $165 including shipping in the US by priority mail. If you are from somewhere else you gotta pay the shipping.

Contact is stanhowemt@aol.com or 406-949-3448
I would prefer payment by paypal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 01:44 am:

How bout $100 shipped? Anybody like that deal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:33 am:

Stan, I'll take them . Plea se se nd me your address again so I can send money PM will work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 11:49 am:

Sold to Dale! Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration