Pre 26 Ford Type F carb -- project with the hard stuff done!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pre 26 Ford Type F carb -- project with the hard stuff done!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Here is an easy one for someone who is just starting on rebuilding carbs. Ford "Type F" which is the same as an NH. Bead blasted, spray tip and seat removed, float, adjustment rod and clamp including as well as bottom nut for the bowl.

What needs to be done is drill the brass plugs, thread them 8-32 for Allen head screws, clean the passages, new throttle arm and maybe new choke arm or solder this one, paint or powder coat and reassemble. (If you want I'll drill the brass plugs for you and thread the holes and put 3 Allen head socket head screws in with it) You will also need a needle and seat and gasket kit.

$75 including shipping in the US.

Paypal preferred. stanhowemt@aol.com or 406-949-3448

The bowl with drain is included, I just didn't take a picture of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 10:05 am:

Stan is that a crack in the gas inlet, pic.# 2
looks like it, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 10:36 am:

Sure as the world there is a little crack. Didn't see it, can't hardly see it except in the picture. I would braze it and use it but I don't want to sell it like that. No longer for sale. Thanks, Bob.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration