Early horn parts and 13-14 side lights and E&J headlight top.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early horn parts and 13-14 side lights and E&J headlight top.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

Group deal on some early stuff I do not need. There are a couple of parts horns, a complete 14 integral bracket side light and I believe a 13 style side light for parts or use both lights to build one. There is also an E&J top for a headlight. 70.00 plus 18.85 shipping in the lower 48. Actual shipping costs for anywhere else. e-mail any questions to ............... dobro (at) artelco.com or send a PM message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

(Message edited by v10pdownunder on January 17, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:39 am:

Donnie, I'll take them please P M me with your address so I can send money or if you want you can bring to chickasha and save the trouble of boxing and shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:44 am:

Donnie, I'll take em. Please P M me with your address so I can send money or pay pal if you prefer or if you prefer not to go to the trouble of boxing and shipping you can bring them to chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 09:50 am:

Dale, PM sent. holding for Dale pending payment. thanks mtfca.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

Parts are sold, ....... thanks mtfca ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration