Original 1909-Oct 1911 Gas Cap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Original 1909-Oct 1911 Gas Cap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

Original gas cap for 1909 through October 1911. Excellent threads and good finger grips. $40

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 12:47 pm:

I will take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

Robbie, give me a call or PM and we can set it up. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

If this falls through for any reason please let me know and I'll take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 02:59 pm:

Dang! Always too late!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 04:38 pm:

Ditto Bill! Haha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

Sold - Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration