WTB Ratcheting Band Adjusting Wrench

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Ratcheting Band Adjusting Wrench
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 05:13 pm:

Good, useable wrench needed. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:19 am:

To the person that replied, I have tried to contact you without success. I found and bought a wrench elsewhere. Thanks for responding to my ad even though we did not get to do business. Cheers, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:58 am:

I am looking to find a Ratcheting band adjusting Wrench also--a single end one or a double end one
what have you Thanks davids--dhouston66.dh@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 12:49 am:

I got mine off ebay at the present time there are 6, early one 3z2034 ford later 5z249 ford 5z829 all between 20-30 dollars Ebay seach model t band wrench Cheers Colin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration