Anyone going to Chickasha from Southern California?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Anyone going to Chickasha from Southern California?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:33 am:

If there is anyone from the Fallbrook, California area (San Diego I believe) that is coming to Chickasha and would be willing to transport a well packaged 26-27 radiator shell back to California, please give me a call. Long story short, the package went out and came back due to extenuating circumstances beyond the buyer and seller's control.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Schwab on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:47 pm:

See Tony Bowker's post at 11:10 AM.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 11:04 pm:

Thanks, yes Tony and I have been in contact. Thanks to Tony!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration