Wanted: Top bows and seat for 1927 Roadster pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Top bows and seat for 1927 Roadster pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Thomas on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 04:10 pm:

I am making some progress on my 1927 Model T Roadster pick-up. I am looking for a set of top bows and a need seat cushion bottom and back.

Scott 812-989-4400
lynnhomes01@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Thomas on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 09:59 am:

I went ahead and ordered new seat springs but still looking for the bows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 10:04 am:

I was very happy with the reproduction sockets and bows for Betsy that I got from Lang's. I ordered my top and upholstery kit from Classtique. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 10:28 am:

I see the Mopar sign on the wall. What kind of Mopar do you have?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:28 am:

OT, but I was a Mopar guy way before I got a Model T.

I have owned a 1970 Dodge Charger, 1969 Dodge Dart GT convertible, a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda convertible, a 1969 Plymouth Valiant 2 door post car, a 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (rustbucket), among others.

I currently own a 1971 Plymouth GTX, 440 4 Bbl, Auto, A/C, Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes. It gets 9 mpg around town! :-)

pic1

pic2

pic3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:51 am:

Very cool. We have a 64 Imperial, 67 Charger, and a 69 Superbee.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration