SALE! SALE! SALE!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: SALE! SALE! SALE!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Houston on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 04:52 pm:

Selling off my dad's collection of T parts and other antique items. Pictures are of what's in his shop. We have a junk pile in back and another 10'x50' of parts as well. Call/text me @ 918 629 2203 or email modeltgrg@gmail.com. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 05:39 pm:

Call me 9169555129

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 05:47 pm:

I am looking for a number pre 1915 headlight door hinges for headlights that I'm restoring, specifically the door side of the hinge as shown here. I'd be willing to take both sides, wondering if you might find some old damaged brass doors that would still have hinge piece, or total hinge attached. They may be black or brass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By garry houser on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

bill: i need the brake rods for my 25 t roadster and the tall radiator shroud or shell for the 25. thanks garry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

I would like to buy the tool board and tools

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Houston on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 10:37 am:

Thank you to everyone who has inquired! Please bare with me while I search for specific parts and reply. Also, I will sell all of the parts in in bulk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 11:25 am:

Ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 08:50 am:

Bill - sent you a text.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

Bill, I have replied both by e-mail and left a phone message. Are these still for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Henry on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:47 am:

I am looking for wire wheel hubs and wire wheels for 1919 Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 09:56 am:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration