Part wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Part wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

I would like to find a functioning tachometer that I can use with my current speedster project. I believe there was a good tachometer called a "Buzz Tach". I would entertain the purchase of any working version of vintage tachometer. Thank, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:57 pm:

The Buzz Tach was a very high tech device built by Buzz Pound. He was a great guy but could no longer get the 270 degree meters and stopped making them just before he passed about a decade ago.
I have one on the speedster.

(Message edited by Tony_bowker on January 19, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 11:09 pm:

Thanks Tony, yes that is one that I would like to find if possible. I think there are some mechanically driven tachs that could driven off a fan belt pulley too. I have seen a very nice one on eBay but it had no cable or drive unit. I remain hopeful that I van purchase a nice set up. Thanks, Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration