FS Ford O Oil Tail Light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Ford O Oil Tail Light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 04:43 am:

FS Ford O tail light. Nice light, but has some damage. The small red lens is cracked into four pieces and is very rough, almost looks like it has been sand blasted, but the rest of the light doesn't appear to have been. There is a bolt hole that has been drilled through the back so it can be mounted as a side light I guess. The hole goes through the reflector on the inside. :-( Other than that, it is a very solid light, could be restored or used for parts. Has about 75% paint which appears to be original. Very light surface rust where the paint is gone. Still has the wick and adjuster which works well. $50.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures, but that's the only way I can. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 02:21 am:

Dave, pm sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Dave, I will take the light..be in touch with you about payment for light and shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

Thanks Rick. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration