FS 16 Inch Fordite Steering Wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 16 Inch Fordite Steering Wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 05:03 am:

FS Very nice 16" wheel. The outer edge of the rim has some of the "innards" :-) showing on the seam where the top and bottom are joined. The Fordite is in very good shape with no black rubbing off in your hands. Someone in the past has lightly carved the initial "E" in the rim. (kind of neat). The spokes have about 90% of what appears to be original paint. $40.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures, that's the only way I can. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 01:53 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 04:14 am:

Bump, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 04:14 am:

Bump, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 04:07 am:

$35.00 plus shipping. It's a very nice wheel, not perfect, but nice. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 02:05 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:29 am:

$30.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 05, 2018 - 05:52 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 04:04 am:

Bump. This is a very nice and solid wheel. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 04:39 am:

$25.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 07:00 am:

Bump, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:00 pm:

David:
sent pm ...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

Wheel is spoken for. Thanks Gene. PM sent back. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 12:58 am:

Gene, still haven't heard back from you. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 10:02 am:

Dave:
sent an email requesting postage amount and also expressed an interest in turtle deck if I could pickup the deck at Chickasha ...email came back as un-deliverable? call me at 970-581-2808 ...also I need your mailing address ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration