1910 Tourabout Body -New

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1910 Tourabout Body -New
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 11:24 am:

I have a Ray Wells 1910 Tourabout body. Just how you would pick it up, never been installed. We purchased a complete car and no longer have a use for this one. $2400. Located in Sioux City, Iowa, could possibly deliver to Chickasha swap meet. Give me a call at 712-301-7172

I have pictures, just not sure how to resize them. Can either email or text.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 11:48 am:

Sent several pm's along with my email address

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

Sent pm with email and cell. Interested. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

Sold within an hour. Thank you MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration