Contact information wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Contact information wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

A few years ago I posted an ad here, looking for contact information for whoever had, at some point, acquired the J-B coilbox that Roland Palmatier had, either on, or for, his 1910 Model T. I got several responses, for which I'm grateful, but sadly none of them led to the person who actually had the box.

I am still looking to contact him or her. I'm NOT interested in acquiring the coil box, for me or for anyone else. It's just that the box had an unusual feature I'd never seen before and I'd like some more information about it. If you are, or if you know this person, PLEASE let me know. I'd be most grateful and I thank you in advance.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration