Dust covers for rubber stem tubes, brass

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Dust covers for rubber stem tubes, brass
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Cook on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 02:18 pm:

Set of 5 brass rubber valve stem tubes. These screw onto the rubber stems to give the look of the original valve stem covers. Adjustable for a variety of stem lengths. I had them installed for a while, so they need polishing. But after polishing they should look like new. $60 plus $8 shipping.Brass valve stem covers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 03:31 pm:

Don, I'll take them. Please let me know where to send the check. Tex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Cook on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

These have been sold to Tex.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:29 pm:

Don, I sent you a PM for your address, thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:53 pm:

Check is in the mail! Thanks again.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration