Right front fender bracket needed.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Right front fender bracket needed.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

The bracket I need goes to the chassis from the fender and it has 4 rivets in it and a single bolt goes into the chassis. Not very big. It can be rusty,need the rivets drilled out,what ever,just something to fix to remedy a rattling fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

Here is a better photo of where the bracket goes that I need for the right front fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:11 pm:

What Year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

I think this would be the 17-23 front fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

I think this would be the 17-23 front fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration