FS 1926 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1926 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Up for sale is my maroon 1926 coupe I have been slowly restoring over the past few years I purchased the car from the second owner who started the restoration back in the late 1960's . The engine, transmission and rear end were rebuild by Ed Stein of Southampton MA in 1975 I have the original receipt and spec sheet for the rebuild. I repainted the body hood and deck lid Windsor maroon in November all 4 fenders are currently in primer along with the new splash shields and hood shelves. there is currently no interior in the car just the seat springs and the vinyl top and visor. I have included a few pictures of the car in my barn once the wire wheels come back from powder coat I'll drive it out and take better pictures the price is $8,500 or best offer with a bill of sale CT is a nontitle state, I can obtain a mass title but for extra cost if anyone is interested or would like more information please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

Alright guys I got a basement full of parts for this car and a lot of money in repairing the rear fenders make it $8,000 even

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

I'm going to start assembling the car the more that gets put back on the more the price goes up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 12:13 am:

Headlights are painted and assembled ford drum taillight is powder coated and reassembled and the door lock and trunk lock have been rekeyed hood shelves are next at the powdercoaters price is going up next week

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 09:29 am:

Last chance at 8K

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

hood shelves are at powder coaters voltage regulator has been changed to the correct ford script style and a new 6 V optima battery has been installed new price of $8500 if I have to start blocking and painting the fenders the price will go up significantly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 11:48 am:

I'll be backing it out of the barn next week to take new pictures the fenders are getting a coat of high build once they are on the price is going up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 12, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

Drove it out and added a few pictures the rear fenders are in hi build primer and the splash shields are at the powder coaters the price is currently at $8500 once the rear fenders and the splash shields are on the price goes up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 08:45 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

I just put another coat of Hi build primer on the fenders As is I'll let it go for 8k with all the parts and you Finnish the fenders and the interior

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration