For sale Hassler, bee hive shocks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale Hassler, bee hive shocks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

I have a real nice set of Hassler shocks I bought from a local T guy's estate. He had restored these shocks and was going to put them on one of his projects. They are really an above average set. They will need new bolts and name tags. I looked everywhere at the estate sale for them but I could not find them. So he may not have bought them yet. The bolts and name tags are available from the parts vendors. Usually the bolts are bad and need replaced anyway, or a lot of work to weld up and turn down to size. I tried to show the bushings in the photos. They are all new and ready to go. The paint is in my opinion plenty good enough to use as-is. There are a few chips and places that stuck to the table when the repaint was done, but they appear to be quality paint, and he sandblasted or bead blasted everything he did, so the prep work was probably done right. Ill take 150.00 for the parts I have, plus actual shipping cost. That price will allow for buying the bolts and tags, and still have a reasonable set of Hasslers. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at dobro (at) artelco.com or send a PM message. payment can be check, money order, or pay pal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

Hi I would like to get them. (937) 999-9990. Richard L Kemp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:38 pm:

Hi Richard. send me your mailing address to dobro (at) artelco.com or you can call me at 501 seven four five 4397. Ill figure shipping as soon as I have a mailing address ... Thanks ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

If he passes on them I wonít. Just say the word seven3 one60 seven3oneseven2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

Richard. I sent you an e-mail...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 07:26 am:

I didnít get a e- mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 09:53 am:

The Hasslers are sold. Richard Moore the e-mail was sent to Richard Kemp. Too many Richards :-) :-)....... Thanks mtfca ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration