I need a few disks......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: I need a few disks......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 11:07 pm:

I'm putting my engine / transmission together and just realized the large transmission disks I have won't work; I need the 'large' disks with the 6 flat sides, and all I have are the ones that are round.

Does anybody have some they can part with?

Here's a picture of what I need:

Thanks!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 11:37 pm:

Hello Gary I have lots of them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:12 am:

William great i sending him 4 i have
Gary and i had great chat as i dug through my disks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 10:32 am:

So far with Bob's I have 5, possibly 4 more but those aren't for sure.. so I am still looking for either 4 or 8 more..... 8 and I know I'm set!

Bill, I did just send you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

New ones are available from Chaffins Garage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

Gary- PM me your address and how many you need.
Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:22 pm:

Hey Gary I have them in the mail tomorrow thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

That is how Model T guys SOLVE problems .Shame our Government doesn't work like that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration