FS: In Visalia California: model T parts, Ruckstell, engine, Gas Pump, etc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: In Visalia California: model T parts, Ruckstell, engine, Gas Pump, etc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:22 am:

Today I went on a lead to see some model T parts. The gentleman selling these would like to sell it as one lot. He is asking $3000.

Photo to follow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:27 am:

Please respond with your phone number via personal message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:33 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:42 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:49 am:

Engine 35640XX
There is no crank, so i couldnít tell if it turns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:55 am:

Chevy 490 engine and various headlight (not T)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 11:15 am:

The springs in the box look like they are new or restored

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Gilbert & Baker fuel pump
Back

Front

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 11:29 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 11:51 am:

Matt,

Nice of you to post this for him

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

Jim,
Sometimes when we see a pile of parts we donít need it is nice to pass the information on to someone else.

If someone sees see one significant thing you are interested in perhaps you can make a offer.

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 06:50 pm:

Matt,

Helping to Turn The Wheel

We All Benefit

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 11:15 pm:

Seller is willing to sell all for $2900

Contact me if youíre interested in getting connected with the seller.
Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

$2800?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 12:01 am:

I would like to purchase the seat springs, all of them. I can pick up in Bakersfield. Pm me with the price.
r/s Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration