Last Chance-2018 Winter Special-Model T Ford Ignition Coil Rebuilding.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Last Chance-2018 Winter Special-Model T Ford Ignition Coil Rebuilding.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 11:42 am:

Extension of Winter Special free return shipping offer:
Based on strong interest in the Winter Special, if you notify me by email by January 31, 2018 that you are sending coils for rebuild and they arrive before January 15, 2018 I will extend the free return shipping offer of Priority Mail to addresses in the United States.
Avoid the Spring rush, get your coils rebuilt now and be ready for trouble free Summer touring. If you have questions please call or email:
Ron Patterson 859-881-1677 or modeltcoils(at)windstream(dot)net.
Please send PROPERLY PACKED coils to 407 Stonegate Drive Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356 AND include a note inside the box with your name, return address, telephone number and email address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

Ron,

Perhaps you mean to say, "...and they arrive before February 15, 2018 I will extend..."?

The editor in me noticed this right away :-)

Thanks for your part in making this hobby run well!

_John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

John
Yes.
CORRECTION: Based on strong interest in the Winter Special, if you notify me by email by January 31, 2018 that you are sending coils for rebuild and they arrive before February 15, 2018 I will extend the free return shipping offer of Priority Mail to addresses in the United States.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

Ron, I am new to this hobby. I got my t from my dad a few years ago. Never had anything done with coils. What will it cost me per coil to have them rebuilt. How do I know they need to be rebuilt, or is it something that just needs to be done periodically. Coils seem to be working ok now.
Thanks,Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman W. Woolley on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

Ron
I will be sending you 5 or 6 coils to rebuild in
the next couple days.
Norm Woolley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman W. Woolley on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 02:05 pm:

Don
I will be sending you 5 or 6 coils in the next couple days.
Norm Woolley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:06 am:

Last chance. The Winter Special extension for notifications will end Wednesday at midnight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

Ron I am sending you my coils. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 02:25 am:

Ron , I forgot to message you but I sent 6 coils out and enclosed a note with my info enclosed. I was at the Post office at 2:30 so I'm not sure if it was postmarked Wednesday or Thursday, I think that our mail leaves town at about that time.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration