Wanted: Demountable rims.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Demountable rims.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

Wanting to purchase demountable rims good enough to sandblast and galvanize.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 08:17 am:

I have about 6 good 23” rims about 2 hour’s west of you I’d sell. PM me if interested...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 11:39 pm:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 12:16 am:

For what wheels? Not all rims fit all wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 09:07 am:

Who’d you send a PM to Ignacio? Wasn’t me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 06:54 pm:

Hi George, just sent another PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 11:27 am:

George, send a PM to me please I don't think you are receiving my message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 11:33 am:

Check your spam file.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

Not sure how contact George since private message does not seem to be working.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration