Need Model T Cash- Selling my A!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need Model T Cash- Selling my A!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 08:32 pm:

Sorry this isn't a T for sale but I need cash to finish up a 1915 Touring car and decided to sell my 1928 Tudor Sedan. If anyone is interested, I am a motivated seller. Asking $11,500 or best offer. Completely restored about 10-15 years ago inside and out. No documentation on the rebuild but runs and drives smoothly, shifts easily with the trans and motor being quiet. No knocks, smoke or chatter. Vagabond Green and black with newer roof, wiring and interior. Great Firestone tires and all steel car. Contact Jim at 630-935-8561 text/call or email at anteekguy97@aol.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 08:33 pm:

Located in Oswego, IL about 45min west of Chicago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

Mr. Chochole, what a beautiful car! I had a 1930 Model A Tudor Sedan for over 30 years and never got it near this pretty. It makes me a little sad to see the newer distributor, alternator, and some of the wiring that is not on a Model A, but I am guessing you did it like this to be more reliable? Forgive me, I am one of those everything original nuts. Seeing this one makes me want mine back again! It really looks like an awesome car!!! I am sure you will find a buyer quick!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

The distributor is original the cap and wires are the modern style. The only wiring I see that is not correct is the spark plug wires. The alternator, not a - or + for many people.
I would list it on Fordbarn and the other A classifieds. You could also look into Ebay, the cost to list a car does not use the same rates as other auction stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Thank you, Mr. Wise, actually I have an entire stock set-up for the distributor that goes along with the car. The guy before me added the modern stuff and I just left it in place for now. I prefer stock as well.

I am a motivated seller and will take offers to get this into the hands of a new owner. Great runner and even better looking in person.

Thanks,
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 08:17 pm:

Great looking model A. I have a 29 sedan and a 30 coupe. They are wonderful cars as are model T s. I just had A models long before Ts. If I had another garage I would love to have your sedan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe LaMacchia, St. Louis, MO. on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

James, called and sent a private message. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 07:46 pm:

Car is available and still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:54 am:

Jim,

If you have not done so already - post this over on Ford Barn.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 01:50 pm:

Thanks Jim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 09:46 am:

Morning Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Car has been sold, thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 11:44 am:

Hell of a deal, hope the new owner appreciates it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

I think so, turns out the new owner lives right in my own town so I'll still be able to see the car at local shows and on the road, excellent!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration