FJ - 1911 or 1918 Model T In Phoenix, AZ for $8800 - one family owned

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - 1911 or 1918 Model T In Phoenix, AZ for $8800 - one family owned
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 06:28 am:

No connection to this - saw it on Phoenix Craigslist this morning

I am in Tucson today - will be heading up to Phoenix tomorrow

Title of ad says 1918 but text in ad says 1911

Ad states one family owned

Ad was placed (10) days ago

Location is listed as Downtown Phoenix

Trailer is included

Contact in ad is Ken @ 602-696-3256

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 06:43 am:

FJ Here is the listing. Could you get a picture of the serial number? It looks to me to be a 1918. Wes

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/d/1918-model-one-family-owned/6458169224. html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 06:59 am:

Wes,

I am in Tucson

I am headed up to Phoenix tomorrow

Call the Seller at the number listed for more information

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 08:03 am:

Well it definitely aint a 1911 for sure!!

Bit pricey to me based on what I can see. I'd say half that much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 08:15 am:

I do wonder what is underneath, it appears to have an early steering gear going by the knob end spark and throttle rods...

I like the aftermarket fenders and the body looks like an 18, maybe there were 2 cars in the family and stories got mixed up over the years???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 08:52 am:

If this was pulled out of a storage building in Downtown Phoenix - it probably sat there for years - the trailer has a 1973 plate on it.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration