1913 steering column

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 steering column
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 11:40 am:

1913 steering column. Complete with lower bracket, pitman arm and flat end levers.
$350 plus shipping. Dale Peterson 509 five two 0-nine five 76.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

This isn't the same one you sold me is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 06:01 pm:

Dale, I dont know if my emails are getting through, but I sent one on the 17th, and tonight. Also left a voicemail for you. Really would like to get our transactions on the frame and column and parts taken care of so I can work out shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 12:54 am:

Steering column is promised to Benjamin.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration