1926 Touring Car FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Touring Car FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

1926 Touring Car. Looks to be an Older Restored car. Early 26, see headlights and fan. Seats look good, but are not correct. Runs and Drives good. Runs on Mag. Just got about 6 free starts in a row on Battery. No rust that I know about. Needs a front spring leaf replaced, comes with car. Good wheels, tires are Ok. Would be easy car to restore or just use as is. Rear end has bronze washers and new bearings. New Brass works rad. $8500.00 Zip is 35173. PM me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 11:47 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

Has SS valves and a ring job. Someone needs this car before I go into strip and sell the parts mode. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration