WTB list.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB list.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 07:48 pm:

I am looking for a multitude or parts for my 27 Tudor.

I am looking for the following:
27 Tudor seat legs
Original closed car wiper
Wire wheel lug nuts
Non reproduction dogbone or winged radiator cap
Original nickel headlight ring in fair condition
1 wire wheel rear hub
26-27 accessory tail light

Located in Milford Nh
I will add stuff as I think of it. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Bueller?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

Also looking for 1 26-27 wire wheel.
Haven't found any of the parts listed but got to put 60 miles on her today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 11:38 pm:

Urban Dictionary: Bueller
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bueller
A reference to the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" Used as filler when nobody responds to a question or statement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius Korus on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:19 am:

Shane , call me at 830-570-3366 , I have a few parts you are looking for.
Thanks Julius

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 07:12 pm:

Headlight ring and wire wheel hub pending. Still looking for

26-27 accessory stop light
27 Tudor seat legs. 1 seat worth
Closed car wiper
1 wire wheel
Cool radiator cap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 06:18 pm:

Also interested in a high volume intake manifold if anyone has one kicking around!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration