FS Steering Wheel Lock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Steering Wheel Lock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 04:18 am:

FS Nice Perry steering wheel lock. Has ("Perry" Auto Lock Co. Chicago, Ill.) on the outer circumference. Has (Underwriter's Lab. Inspected) on the inner circumference (where the steering shaft comes through). Down where the lock cylinder is mounted it has "Pat'd Feb. 1917". It is made from brass and was nickel plated. About 25% or so of the plating is still on it, could be replated or polished up for a nice brass car. It has a Yale lock, but no key. Any good loocksmith should be able to make a key. $40.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures, only way I can. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 08:59 am:

Hey Dave, please send pictures and more info to liveryone@gmail.com, interested !!! thanks Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 09:36 am:

Hi, I would like to get the lock. Thanks Rich (937) 999-9990

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 04:11 am:

Lock is spoken for. Thanks guys, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 09:50 am:

Just for information--I have a locking steering wheel that came on a '24 coupe I bought,the locking cylinder has YALE on it.I took it to a certified locksmith. He said because it is so old he is having trouble finding a blank for it so he can not make key for it.Does anyone know of a supplier that he or I can get a blank from? any suggestions? davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 11:25 am:

I would like information on making a key for my Guardian Steering Wheel. My lock is a Yale. The steering wheel was made around 1920. I would like to get a key blank if possible. Art 206-999-5523

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 02:34 am:

Thank you for your support at MTFCA. I was able to find a certified locksmith to help me with my problem and had two keys made for my Guardian Steering Wheel. Art

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration