1911 Holley carb For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 Holley carb For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 05:24 am:

Here is an 1911 Holley 4500 for sale. This is a NEW not a rebuilt carb, it is one on the last carbs made by Ernie Brown. This is what you could call a NORS carb. I got it for one of my 1911 cars and never installed it. $2500.00 + shipping. Pm me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

When was the last time you saw a NEW Holley 4500? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 07:52 pm:

This one of Ernie Brown's carbs. I guess people do not remember Ernie" work. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 08:33 pm:

That is a very nice carb to be sure. Boy I sure am glad that I have a Russ Potter beautifully restored original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

I have an original and it runs good. I was a little concerned because the air valve weight is pretty heavy, but it performs well, good uniform acceleration. Its actually a better running carb than the 5 ball I have on the car now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

There was nobody better then Ernie Brown! RIP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 06:12 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 11:15 am:

I can bring this to Chickasha, if someone wants it. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 06:38 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 02:41 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 05:27 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 05:33 am:

This Holley is not rebuilt, it is BRAND NEW. I will take $2250.00 + shipping. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 09:20 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 05:30 am:

Still for sale. Will be at Luray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 03:41 am:

Still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

Sold pending payment. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 05:41 am:

Back for sale, no payment, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 05:02 am:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration