Wanted to buy ...ball caps in bulk quanities

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to buy ...ball caps in bulk quanities
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:24 am:

want to purchase ball caps in quantities that make postage affordable and at a low price that allows me to continue to supply re-babbitted ball caps at a reasonable price ...I will be at Chickasha swap meet in March and can also pickup there to avoid postage charges ...let me know what you have ...reasonable quantities and prices are appreciated and are passed on to the customer ...always an optimist Gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

I have a "bin" full available, Gene - not able to transport to Chickasha but perhaps we can do a "package deal"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

steve...sent a pm ...also that is a COOL racer in your profile photo ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

Steve and Gene, I will be going to Portland Or about the middle of February before Chickasha and could transport those caps to chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

Steve and Gene, Sorry but I guess that won't work after all. I looked up long branch and it is nearly 200 miles from where I will be in portland.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 02:46 pm:

Dale:
thanks for the effort...200 miles is a long way out of your way ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration