'13 -'14 Black and brass cowl lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: '13 -'14 Black and brass cowl lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stubenvoll on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 01:57 pm:

I have two passenger side lamps. An E&J that is only missing the door glass, and a Victor that is missing the font and burner. Other than the missing parts they are both in very nice condition. I'd like to trade them for a hand operated Klaxon horn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stubenvoll on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Any interest?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stubenvoll on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 07:34 pm:

I'd like these to go to a good home - back on a car where they belong. Any offers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stubenvoll on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 08:18 pm:

I'd like these to go to a good home - back on a car where they belong. Any offers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Burr on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

I would like to buytheE&J to go on my 13 as I have a door

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 06:42 pm:

I sent you a private message this morning. Did you receive it? I am interested in the Victor for parts for my 14.
Rich Jesteadt
561-262-0393
richsclassiccars@bellsouth.net

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration