Looking for pan straightening person/service within 400 miles of Billings, MT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for pan straightening person/service within 400 miles of Billings, MT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 03:41 pm:

Title says it all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

Spokane is about 500 miles away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

Scott I have a pan jig and a warm shop. I'm a little over 200 miles away in Manhattan, MT. You are welcome to come and use it. I have not straightened a lot of pans an I'm not sure I qualify to even be a novice. Like most backyard mechanics I do have some big hammers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

Scott glad to see you posting. Cheers pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 09:02 pm:

Hope this helps; I sent my pan UPS to Herm Kohnke, Kohnkes Machine and Repair in Clare, Iowa to get it straightened and sealed up. Great work and very reasonable. He sent it back UPS. They have a web site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

I have two jigs, but I am more than 500 miles away

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 01:35 am:

Katzorke Machine Works in Carson City, Nv. (775) 883-3324

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 10:45 am:

Many thanks to you all for responding. It is very much appreciated.

regards,

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 06:08 pm:

Man I would love to own a good pan jig. Anyone out there have one please pm me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

The MTFCA Museum In Richmond, IN is looking for one too

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 05:18 am:

Richard: You must need to chop some kindling? :-) Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 07:06 am:

Funny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 03:12 pm:

Scott, could you bring one or two of your pans with you to Tennessee when you are on your way to the Winter Tour??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 07:55 pm:

Hi Brent

PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration